Become a member of the Breathing places by registering today. We are building a close, friendly community of like-minded people and we spend a lot of time and effort to bring you as much value as possible. In addition to our frequent articles about the most interesting places around the world, we are renewing our weekly newsletters. They are still a few months into the future before the actual relaunch but every early bird will get a special gift. As usually, the newsletters will go on Thursdays and will contain traveling tips, cheapest flights, hotel discounts and a lot more valuable information.
Best reasons to register:
- Become a part of a global community
- Receive updates on the most amazing places in the world
- Discover secret places to visit
- Get access to our private Facebook community and share experiences with people like you
- Travel cheaper. Travel better. Sometimes taking a 5 hour drive instead of an hour long flight is a thousand times better option. Especially if you get to meet new people and see places that will blow your mind.
Would you rather stand for 5 hours in a line to the Louvre just to see the Mona Lisa in an ocean of hands, smartphones and noise, or would you be willing to travel about 50km to discover one of the oldest and most beautiful villages in the whole France? We are all for the Anthony Bourdain style of traveling and visiting new places. You can go and see what everyone else has seen or you can go off script and get yourself a true adventure that you will remember for the rest of your life.
Well, which one is it going to be?
That’s why we urge you to register an account at the Breathing Places and make the most of your every trip, no matter whether you are going to the part next to your house or planning a thousand-mile journey.